Suspending all previous terms.
1) We retain the right of ownership of all new and second hand machinery supplied, until payment is made in full.
2) A credit charge will be added to all accounts.
3) The credit charge may be deducted from the statement only if the account is paid by the due date which will be shown on each statement.
4) Notwithstanding the above conditions, we reserve the right to call for payment at any time and to withdraw credit facilities.
5) Goods which are supplied correctly, cannot be returned without prior consent of the company.
6) Special orders cannot be returned for credit.
7) All goods which are to be returned must be within 7 days of purchase and all returned goods are subject to a handling charge.
8) All goods sold are to be charged at the price ruling at the date of delivery.
9) The placing of an order with the company will be taken as an acceptance of the above trading terms.
10) These conditions and any contract between the Company and the Purchaser shall be constructed and operate in all respects as a contract made in England and in conformity with English Law.
In no event shall the service provider be liable for any damage arising, directly or indirectly, from the use of the information contained on this web site including damages arising from inaccuracies, omissions or errors. Any person relying on any of the information contained on this web site or making any use of the information contained herein, shall do so at its own risk. The service provider hereby disclaims any liability and shall not be held liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages including loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of opportunity or other loss.